Imagine working in a small but growing company. Every day a new challenge, inspiring colleague’s, a chess match or a lunch walk. You contribute daily to people’s health by developing medical devices and your knowledge will increase as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
You can apply your knowledge of embedded systems to create solutions for both medical and non-medical systems. Your excellent skills in C and C ++ come into your own and your basic skills in electronics will develop to higher levels.
We offer you an interesting combination in work and private life, a good salary and we guarantee you will never have a boring day at our office.
- A relevant bachelor or master degree like Applied Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge of and experience with embedded systems
- Experience with IEC 62304, version control, bug tracking, and passion for medical devices are a plus
- Excellent skills in C/C++
- Knowledge of other programming languages is a plus.
- Experience with microcontrollers and sensors is a plus
- You are open minded and creative, with a can-do mentality.
- You love to figure out how to provide the best solutions for our customers.
- You have good skills in English, good skills in Dutch is a plus.
We offer the opportunity to contribute to people’s health in the stimulating environment of a multidisciplinary team.
- An innovative, but also people centered company
- Kind and inspiring colleagues to work together.
- Challenging projects so you can develop yourself
- A competitive salary conform your skills and experience
- Possibilities for good private-work balance
- For your future: a good retirement funding
- For your daily life: room for personal development
Has your enthusiasm been aroused and do you think you are the right person, then please contact our Human Resource Manager Elselie de Jong (Elselie.email@example.com). Do you want to know more, please call our CEO Erik Jan de Jong 06 57341308. We would love to meet you and explore a fitting position for you within ART.